Today we’d like to introduce you to Jes Frank.
Hi Jes, we’d love for you to start by introducing yourself.
Since 2010 I’ve worked for event coordinators, wedding planners, and catering companies which has allowed me to gain so much experience behind the scenes. Being able to understand other vendor’s jobs has made me a better planner and better at being able to be there for them on event day and facilitate the things they need between them and our client. Teamwork is everything and having a cohesive and strong vendor team is THE BEST. Getting experience in other facets of the event world prepared me to launch my own company in 2016. I believe in ALWAYS learning, so I’ve gotten a Bachelors degree in Event Management, wedding planning certified by Kevin Lee, and interned for both him and David Tutera in Los Angeles. In 2018, I bought Bride and Joy and opened up a 2500 square foot warehouse to offer specialty rentals and decor to clients. Our little team has grown so much! We now offer month out coordination, rentals and decor, design and styling, calligraphy services, and a bar program. We would be nothing without our awesome team and I feel so lucky to have them all.
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Being a planner doesn’t come with a lot of overheard so it wasn’t difficult until I bought the rental company. Having so much overhead with our warehouse rent, buying new inventory to keep things fresh for our clients, having more intense software to track everything, etc. means a lot of bills to pay. We were hitting all of our goals for 2020 to have an incredible year in business but then the pandemic hit. I thank God that we are still standing now in 2021. It was so tough to have our second full year in business be hit so hard by the pandemic.
Great, so let’s talk business. Can you tell our readers more about what you do and what you think sets you apart from others?
We loving being a one stop shop in so many ways for our clients. We offer event management, styling and design, rentals and decor, event setup and breakdown, calligraphy services for personalized signs, and a bar program to create signature cocktails. A lot of companies focus on just one of those areas but we have such a solid team that we are able to offer our clients all of them. I am so so proud to have the team that I have. They are all so talented and loved by our clients. I would not be where I am without them.
- Our calligraphy services range from $5-$200 depending on the personalization needed.
- Our average rental proposals range from $300 to $4500. We don’t put minimums on our orders. We just want to be there for our clients in any capacity! Whether we are decking out their whole event with all of our decor and furniture or just filling in gaps with some small decorations, we are happy to be there.
- Our event management pricing starts at $2,000.
- Delivery and pickup services for our rentals starts at $200 round trip and just depends on the travel distance from our warehouse.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.brideandjoyweddings.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brideandjoyrentals/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brideandjoyweddings/
The main photo and the first 2 photos of the group pics are by Kristen Camielle Photography. The 3rd photo with the neon sign is by Tessa Anne Photography. The 4th photo with all the blue glasses and white drapery is by JP Pratty Photography of The Refinery Venue. The 5th photo of the couple kissing on the rug is Katie Barfield Photography. The 6th photo with farm benches is by Kyla Jeanette Photo. The final 2 photos are by Bakerture.